INSTALLATIONS UNDER COVID-19 LEVEL 3
COVID-19 - Level 3 Operational Standards Policy
The Government announced on Monday April 20th that we will return to Level 3 by Tuesday April 28th. This is good news for Pimp My Garage as we have already put our Level 3 Operational Standards Policy in to place.
We remain committed to the nationwide efforts to contain and eradicate Covid-19 and it is imperative that we continue to ensure the safely of all of our customers, suppliers, staff, sub contractors, directors and their families. Below is an outline of 1) what the Government have outlined for Level 3 and 2) how Pimp My Garage will be operating under Level 3 restrictions.
1. Level 3 restrictions, as announced 1pm Thursday April 16th 2020
- You can "extend your bubble", but keep the bubbles small, limited and exclusive
- Must work from home if able. If unable to work from home, must adhere to Covid-19 health and safety standards.
- Maintain social distancing (min 2m)
- Operate with strict hygiene standards
- Do not engage in face-to-face transactions under 2m
- Online shopping, deliveries and click & collect services are all allowed
2. Pimp My Garage operational standards under Level 3
- Remote Working. All of our administration (designs and clerical functions) will continue to be conducted remotely. These staff will not be required to leave their existing bubbles.
- Extension of Bubble. The extension of our "bubbles" will be limited to only the bubbles of the two Directors Jeremy (family bubble of 5) and Tod (bubble of 2 - and 2 dogs!). Neither Jeremy or Tod or anyone in their bubbles have been diagnosed with Covid-19, have displayed any symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone who has.
- On premise operations limited to 2 people. All access to the office, showroom and warehouse will be restricted to the two Directors only. All stock will be handled only by these two individuals, from de-vanning, to warehouse storage, to assembly, to installation in your garage.
- When onsite. The majority of installations will be conducted by the two Directors. Where sub trades are required, they will operate in isolation from ourselves. On arrival, we will call when outside, please open the garage door to provide us access.
- Scoping. Please ensure you remain at the garage door or internal access while we are measuring and scoping your garage and please maintain a distance of at least 2 - 3 meters. We will be able to show you samples, but will unfortunately not be able to give them to you.
- During installations. If you wish for us to review the design with you before we proceed (which is our normal process) please ensure you remain at the garage door or internal access and maintain a distance of at least 2 - 3 meters. Apart from that, we will operate in isolation. If we have to use the bathroom and there is someone at home, we will make sure we announce our presence to ensure we can all maintain a minimum 2m distance.
- Strip My Garage. If you have elected for our Strip My Garage service, we will wear protective gloves whilst handling your property.
- Sanitising. Upon completion of the installation, we will wipe down all handles and bench tops with disinfectant.
We are very much open for business and looking forward to pimping your garage – albeit with no direct contact!